Importance notice for prospective applicants
MID-YEAR ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE AND RESEARCH PROGRAMMES (2018-19)
JNCASR invites online applications for admission to:
M.S. (Engg. / Research) / Ph.D. Programmes in Sciences and Engineering from students who have qualified in NET-JRF under CSIR/UGC fellowship schemes or DBT/ICMR – JRF/ INSPIRE-JRF or GATE / JEST / GPAT.
Online application form (Last date was 22nd Nov 2018)
* Candidates Shortlisted for Interview to Mid Year Ph.D Programme offered by Evolutionary and Integrative Biology Unit (EIBU) 2018-19 (click here)
* Candidates Shortlisted for Interview to Mid Year Ph.D Programme offered by Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit (MBGU) 2018-19 (click here)
* Candidates Shortlisted for Interview to Mid Year Ph.D/M.S Programme offered by Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit (CPMU) 2018-19 (click here)
* Candidates Selected for Ph.D Programme in Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit (CPMU) for Mid Year Session 2018-19 (click here)
* Candidates Selected for Research Programme in Evolutionary and Integrative Biology Unit (EIBU) for Mid Year Session 2018-19 (click here)
* Candidates Selected for Ph.D Programme in Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit (MBGU) for Mid Year Session 2018-19 (click here)
Terms and Conditions
If you use any information provided in this website for any purpose, you or somebody representing you, have implicitly agreed to the terms and conditions given below.
The information and materials contained in the site, including text, graphics, links or other items –are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. Although, JNCASR tries to provide information accurately it expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranty of fitness for a purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event, JNCASR will be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any persons, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if JNCASR, or representative thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
The JNCASR cannot be held responsible for reduced access speeds due to bandwidth overloads especially close to the submission date.