3. S. Acharya, D. Rao and B. Saha, Book Name: Frontiers of Materials Science, Chapter Title: “Advances in Heterostructure Metamaterials for Solid-State Energy Conversion.” Published by School of Advanced Materials (SAMat) JNCASR.
2. S. Acharya and B. Saha, Intech Open, Book Name: Coatings and Thin-Film Technologies, Chapter Title: "Epitaxial Nitride Thin Film and Heterostructures: From Hard Coating to Solid State Energy Conversion" 2018
1. B. Saha and J. Wu, Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Sciences (E3S) Electronic Book on Low Voltage Switches, Chapter 6: "Role of Adhesion in Nanoelectromechanical Relay Switch Devices" (2017).
34. M. Garbrecht, I. McCarroll, L. Yang, V. Bhatia, B. Biswas, D. Rao, J. Cairney, and B. Saha, "Microscopic Characterization of Dopants and Extended Defects in Epitaxial ZrN/Carrier Compensated Sc1-xMgxN Metal/Semiconductor Multilayers for Thermionic Energy Conversion" (In-review, 2019).
33. S. Fathipour, S. F. Almeida, A. Ye, B. Saha, F. Niroui, T. J. K Liu, and J. Wu, "Reducing Adhesion Energy of Nano-Electro-Mechanical Relay Contacts by Self-Assembled Perfluoro (2,3-Dimethylbutan-2-ol) Coating" AIP Advances, 9, 055329 (2019).
32. S. Nayak, S. Acharya, B, Baral, M. Garbrecht, T. Ganguli and B. Saha, "Interfacial Band Alignment and Schottky Barrier Height of Epitaxial Lattice-Matched TiN/Al0.72Sc0.28N Metal/Semiconductor Superlattice Interfaces for Thermionic Energy Conversion" (In-review, 2019).
31. K. C. Maurya, B. Biswas, M. Garbrecht and B. Saha, "Wave-vector Dependent Raman Scattering from Coupled Plasmon- LO Phonons and Fano Resonance in Epitaxial n-type ScN Thin Films " Phys. Status Solidi RRL, 1900196 (2019)
30. S. Nayak, M. Baral, M. Gupta, J. Singh, M. Garbrecht, T. Ganguli, S.M. Shivaprasad and B. Saha, "Rigid-Band Electronic Structure of Scandium Nitride (ScN) across the n to p- type Carrier Transition Regime " Phys. Rev. B Rapid Communication, 99, 161117(R), (2019) .
28. B. Saha, J. Andres, H. S. Choe, W. Gao, W. Walukiewicz, M. M. Gonzalez, and J. Wu, "Low Temperature Transport Properties of CdO and Cd1-xZnxO thin-films" (to be communicated, 2018).
27. B. Saha, B. Osoba, T. J .K. Liu, and J. Wu, "Nanoelectromechanical Relay Switch Operations at 40 mV enabled by Self-assembled Molecular Coating" (to be communicated, 2018).
26. B. Osoba, B. Saha, S. Almeida, J. Patil, L. Brandt, M. Roots, E. Acosta, J. Wu and T. J. K. Liu, "Variability Study of Low Voltage MEM Relay Operation" IEEE Transections on Electron Devices, 65, 1529 (2018).
25. B. Saha, J. Andres, Y. R. Koh, J. Bahk, M. M. Gonzalez, A. Shakouri and T. D. Sands, "Temperature Dependent Thermal and Thermoelectric Properties of n- and p-type Sc1xMgxN." Phys. Rev. B 97, 085301 (2018).
24. K. Dong, H. S. Choe, X. Wang, H. Liu, B. Saha, C. Koh, Y. Deng, K. B. Tom, S. Lou, L. Wang, C. P. Grigoropoulos, Z. You, J. Yao and J. Wu, "A 0.2-Volt Microelectromechanical Switch Enabled by Phase Transition." Small 1703621 (2018).
23. B. Saha, A. Shakouri and T. D. Sands, "Rocksalt Nitride Metal/Semiconductor Superlattices: A New Class of Artificially-Structured Materials". Appl. Phys. Rev. 5, 021101 (2018). Editors Pick, Feature Article and Most Downloaded Paper.
21. M. Garbrecht, L. Hultman, T. D. Sands, and B. Saha. "Void-mediated coherency-strain relaxation and impediment of cubic-to-hexagonal transformation in epitaxial metastable metal/semiconductor TiN/Al0.72Sc0.28N multilayers" Phys. Rev. Materials 1, 033402, (2017).
20. B. Saha, M. Garbrecht, J. Andres, Y. R. Koh, L. Hultman, M. M. Gonzalez, A. Shakouri and T. D. Sands, "Compensation of Native Donor Doping in ScN: Carrier Concentration Control and p-type ScN", Appl. Phys. Lett. 110, 252104 (2017).
19. M. Garbrecht, B. Saha, J. L. Schroeder, L. Hultman, and T. D. Sands, "Dislocation Pipe Diffusion in Nitride Superlattices Directly Observed in Lattice Resolved Microscopy."Sci. Rep. 7, 46092 (2017) .
17. B. Saha, Y. R. Koh, J. P. Feser, S. Sadasivam, A. Shakouri, T. S. Fisher, and T. D. Sands, "Phonon Wave-effects in the thermal transport of epitaxial TiN/(Al,Sc)N metal/dielectric superlattices." J. Appl. Phys. 121, 015109 (2017).
16. B. Saha, S. Saber, E. Stach, E. P. Kvam, and T. D. Sands "Understanding the Rocksalt to Wurtzite Phase Transformation Through Microstructural Analysis of (Al,Sc)N Epitaxial Thin Films. Appl. Phys. Lett. 109, 172102 (2016).
15. B. Osoba, B. Saha, L. Dougherty, J. Edgington, C. Qian, F. Niroui, J. H. Lang, V. Bulovic, J. Wu and T. J .K. Liu, "Sub-50 mV NEM Relay Operation Enabled by Self-Assembled Molecular Coating". IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) Technical Digest, pp 655-658, (2016).
14. M. Garbrecht, J. L. Schroeder, L. Hultman, J. Birch, B. Saha and T. D. Sands, "Microstructural evolution and thermal stability of ZrxHf1-xN/ScN (x= 0, 0.5, 1) metal/semiconductor superlattices", J. Mater. Sci., 51, 8250 (2016).
13. Y. Chen, S. Zhang, W. Gao, F. Ke, J. Yan, B. Saha, C. Ko, J. Suh, B. Chen, J. W. Ager III, W. Walukiewicz, R. Jeanloz, J. Wu, "Pressure-induced structural transition and phase diagram of CdxZn1-xO alloys", Appl. Phys. Lett. 108, 152105 (2016).
12. B. Saha, Y. R. Koh, J. Comparan, S. Sadasivam, J. L. Schroeder, M. Garbrecht, A. Mohammed, J. Birch, T. S. Fisher, A. Shakouri, T. D. Sands, "Cross-plane thermal transport in (Ti,W)N/(Al,Sc)N metal/semiconductor superlattice." Phys. Rev. B, 93, 045311 (2016).
11. J. L. Schroeder, B. Saha, M. Garbrecht, N. Schell, T. D. Sands, and J. Birch, "Thermal stability of epitaxial TiN/(Al,Sc)N metal/semiconductor superlattices for refractory applications." J. Mater. Sci. 50 (8), 3200-3206 (2015).
10. B. Saha, S. K. Lawrence, J. L. Schroeder, J. Birch, D. F. Bahr, and T. D. Sands, "Enhanced Hardness in Epitaxial TiAlScN Alloy Thin Films and Rocksalt TiN/(Al,Sc)N Superlattices."Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 151904 (2014).
9. B. Saha, G. V. Naik, S. Saber, E. Stach, V. M. Shalaev, A. Boltasseva, and T. D. Sands, "TiN/(Al,Sc)N metal/dielectric superlattices and multilayers as hyperbolic metamaterial in the visible spectral range." Phys. Rev. B, 90, 125420, (2014). (Editor's Suggestion)
8. B. Saha, S. Saber, G. V. Naik, A. Boltasseva, E. Stach, E. P. Kvam, and T. D. Sands, "Development of epitaxial AlxSc1-xN for artificially structured metal/semiconductor superlattice metamaterials." Phys. Stat. Sol. B, 252, 251 (2015). (Editor's Choice and Cover Article, Purdue MSE News)
7. G. V. Naik, B. Saha, J. Liu, S. M. Saber, E. Stach, J. M. K. Irudayaraj, T. D. Sands, V. M. Shalaev and A. Boltasseva, "Epitaxial superlattices with titanium nitride as a plasmonic component for optical hyperbolic metamaterials." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 111, 7546 (2014). (Chosen for Issue Highlight, Purdue News)
6. B. Saha, G. Naik, V. Drachev, A. Boltasseva, E. E. Marinero, and T. D. Sands, "Electrical and optical properties of ScN and Mn-doped ScN deposited by dc-magnetron sputtering."J. Appl. Phys., 114, 063519 (2013).
5. P. V. Burmistrova, J. Maassen, T. Favaloro, B. Saha, S. Salamat, Y. R. Koh, M. S. Lundstrom, A. Shakouri, and T. D. Sands, "High mobility and high thermoelectric power factor in epitaxial ScN films deposited by reactive magnetron sputtering onto MgO(001) substrate." J. Appl. Phys. 113, 153704 (2013).
4. B. Saha, T. D. Sands and U. V. Waghmare, "Electronic structure, vibrational spectra and thermal properties of HfN/ScN metal/semiconductor superlattices: A first-principles Study." J. Phys.: Cond. Matt., 24 415303, (2012).
5. M. Garbrecht, J. L. Schroeder, L. Hultman, J. Birch, T. D. Sands and B. Saha, "Microstructural evolution and thermal stability of nitride-based metal/semiconductor superlattices for thermoelectric and hard-coating applications."European Microscopy Congress 2016: Proceedings, pp.237-238.
4. J. Suh, B. Saha, J. Wu. "Novel device functionalities enabled by substitutional doping against native propensity in 2D semiconductors" Energy Efficient Electronic Systems (E3S), 2015 Fourth Berkeley Symposium, September 6-11, 2015.
3. M. Garbrecht, J. L. Schroeder, B. Saha, T. D. Sands, J. Birch. "Combined HR(S)/TEM and EDX Characterization of Nanostructured Metal/Semiconductor Superlattices." Microscopy Conference Gottingen, September 6-11, 2015.
2. G. V. Naik, B. Saha, T. D. Sands, A. Boltasseva, "A Titanium Nitride Based Metamaterial for Applications in the Visible Spectral Range."4th International Topical Meeting on Nanophotonics and Metamaterials (NANOMETA 2013), Seefeld, Austria, January 2-6, 2013.
1. G. V. Naik, B. Saha, J. Liu, S. M. Saber, E. Stach, J. Irudayaraj, T. D. Sands, V. M. Shalaev, and A. Boltasseva, "A Titanium Nitride based Metamaterial for Applications in the Visible," Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO) and Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (QELS), 2013 Conference on. IEEE, 2013.