- A. Anand, A Villella, LC Ryner, T. Carlos, SF Goodwin, HJ Song, DA Gailey, A Morles, JC Hall, BS Baker and BJ Taylor,
Molecular dissection of the sex-specific and vital functions of the Drosophila melanogaster sex determination gene fruitless,
158, 1569 - 1595 (2001).
- Surolia N,* Surolia A.,
Triclosan offers protection against blood stages of malaria by inhibiting enoyl-ACP
reductase of Plasmodium falciparum,
7(2), 167 - 173 (2001).
- K. J. Sheikh, D. Naveen, T. Sherrin, A. Murthy, K. Thennarasu, A. Anand, V. Benegal and S. Jain,
Polymorphisms at the DRD2 locus in early onset alcoholism in the Indian population,
6, 331 - 335 (2001).
- Q. Saleem, A. Anand, S. K. Brahmachari, S. Jain and U. Muthane,
A clinical study of patients with genetically confirmed Huntington's disease from India,
J. Neurological Sciences
15, 73 - 78 (2001).
- Q Saleem, A. Anand, S. Jain and S. K. Brahmachari,
The polyglutamine motif is highly conserved at the Clock locus in various organisms and is not polymorphic in humans,
109, 136 - 142 (2001).
- Ranga U,
Defining priorities for India. Express Pharma Pulse,
- M. S. Inamdar,
Functional genomics the old fashioned way: chemical mutagenesis in mice,
23, 116 - 120 (2001).
- B. R. Kumar, V. Swaminathan, S. Banerjee and Kundu T.K.,
p300-mediated acetylation of human ranscriptional coactivator PC4 is inhibited by phosphorylation,
J Biol Chem
276, 16804 - 16809 (2001).
- S. K. Singh, K. Maithal, H. Balaram and P. Balaram,
Synthetic peptides as inactivators of multimeric enzymes: inhibition of Plasmodium falciparum triosephosphate isomerase by interface peptides,
501, 19 - 23 (2001).
- G. Nagaraj, M.V.Uma, M. S. Shivayogi and H. Balaram,
Antimalarial activities of peptide antibiotics isolated from fungi,
Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
45, 145 - 149 (2001).
- K. Shivashankar, I. N. S. Subbayya and H. Balaram,
Development of a bacterial screen for novel hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase substrates,
Journal of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
3, 557 - 662 (2001).
- S. K. Ghosh, A. Poddar, S. Hajra, K. Sanyal and P. Sinha,
"The IML3/MCM19 gene of Saccharomyces cerevisiae is required for a kinetochore-related process during chromosome segregation.",
Molecular Genetics and Genomics
265, 249 - 257 (2001).