- Meetei AR, Ullas KS, Vasupradha V and Rao MR,
Involvement of protein kinase A in the phosphorylation of spermatidal protein TP2 and its effect on DNA condensation,
41, 185 - 195 (2002).
- Bharath MM, Ramesh S, Chandra NR and Rao MR,
Identification of a 34 amino acid stretch within the C-terminus of histone H1 as the DNA-condensing domain by site-directed mutagenesis,
41, 7617 - 7627 (2002).
- Bharath MM, Chandra NR and Rao MR,
Prediction of an HMG-box fold in the C-terminal domain of histone H1: insights into its role in DNA condensation,
49, 71 - 81 (2002).
- Haldar D, Acharya S and Rao MR,
A novel structure-specific endonuclease activity associated with polypyrimidine-tract binding (PTB) related protein from rat testis,
41, 11628 - 11641 (2002).
- O. Mukherjee, Q Saleem, A. Anand, S. K. Brahmachari and S. Jain,
Common psychiatric diseases and human genetic variation,
5, 171 - 177 (2002).
- U. Ranga,
Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 subtypes: Could genetic diversity translate to differential pathogenesis?,
Journal of the Indian Institute of Sciences
82, 73 - 91 (2002).
- M. S. Inamdar,
Stem cell identity: life is plastic, its fantastic!,
Journal of Biosciences
27, 93 - 95 (2002).
- S. Kar, K. Sakaguchi, Y. Shimohigashi, S. Samaddar, R. Banerjee, G. Basu, V. Swaminathan, Kundu T.K. and S. Roy,
Effect of Phosphorylation on the Structure and Fold of Transactivation domain of p53,
J Biol Chem
277, 15579 - 15585 (2002).
- Kapil Maithal, G. Ravindra, G. Nagaraj, S. Kumar Singh, H. Balaram and P. Balaram,
Subunit interface mutation disrupting an aromatic cluster in Plasmodium falciparum triosephosphate isomerase: effect on dimer stability,
15, 575 - 584 (2002).
- I. N. Sujay Subbayya and H. Balaram,
A Point mutation at the subunit interface of hypoxanthine-guanine-xanthine phosphoribosyltransferase impairs activity: Role of oligomerization in catalysis,
521, 72 - 76 (2002).
- P. Pattanaik, R. Jayalakshmi and H. Balaram,
Perspectives in drug design against malaria,
Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
2, 483 - 505 (2002).
- R. Jayalakshmi, K. Sumathy and H. Balaram,
Purification and characterization of recombinant Plasmodium falciparum adenylosuccinate synthetase expressed in Escherichia coli,
Protein Expression and Purification
25, 65 - 72 (2002).
- K. Sanyal and J. Carbon,
"The CENP-A homolog CaCse4p in the pathogenic yeast Candida albicans in a centromere protein essential for chromosomes transmission.",
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
99, 12969 - 12974 (2002).