- Bhat, J. Y., Venkatachala, R. and Balaram, H.,
Substrate-induced conformational changes in Plasmodium falciparum guanosine monophosphate synthetase,
278, 3756 - 3768 (2011).
- Bhat, J. Y., Venkatachala, R., Singh, K., Gupta, K., Sarma, S. P. and Balaram, H.,
Ammonia Channeling in Plasmodium falciparum GMP Synthetase: Investigation by NMR Spectroscopy and Biochemical Assays,
50, 3346 - 3356 (2011).
- Gadad SS, Rajan RE, Senapati P, Chatterjee S, Shandilya J, Dash PK, Ranga U, Kundu TK,
HIV-1 infection induces acetylation of NPM1 that facilitates Tat localization and enhances viral transactivation,
J Mol Biol
- Gadad SS, Senapati P, Syed SH, Rajan RE, Shandilya J, Swaminathan V, Chatterjee S, Colombo E, Dimitrov S, Pelicci PG, Ranga U, Kundu TK,
The multifunctional protein nucleophosmin (NPM1) is a human linker histone H1 chaperone,
- Suparna Laha, Shankar P Das, Sujata Hajra, Kaustuv Sanyal and Pratima Sinha,
Functional characterization of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae protein Chl1 reveals the role of sister chromatid cohesion in the maintenance of spindle length during S-phase arrest.
12, 83 (2011).
- Babhrubahan Roy and Kaustuv Sanyal,
Diversity in Requirement of Genetic and Epigenetic Factors for Centromere Function in Fungi,
10, 1384 - 1395 (2011).
- Vinay Bulusu, Vijay Jayaraman and Hemalatha Balaram,
Metabolic Fate of Fumarate, a Side Product of the Purine Salvage Pathway in the Intraerythrocytic Stages of Plasmodium falciparum,
J Biol Chem
286, 9236 - 9245 (2011).
- Jitendra Thakur and Kaustuv Sanyal,
"The essentiality of the fungus specific Dam1 complex is correlated with one kinetochore one microtubule interaction present throughout the cell cycle, independent of the nature of a centromere.",
10, 1295 - 1305 (2011).
- Babhrubahan Roy, Laura S. Burrack, Museer A. Lone, Judith Berman and Kaustuv Sanyal,
"CaMtw1, a member of the evolutionarily conserved Mis12 kinetochore protein family, is required for efficient inner kinetochore assembly in the pathogenic yeast Candida albicans",
80, 14 - 32 (2011).