- Liu Y, Nonnemacher MR, Stauff DL, Li L, Banerjee A, Irish B, Kilareski E, Rajagopalan N, Suchitra JB, Khan ZK, Ranga U, Wigdahl B,
Structural and functional studies of CCAAT/enhancer binding sites within the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 subtype C LTR,
Co-receptor tropism prediction among 1045 Indian HIV-1 subtype C sequences: Therapeutic implications for India,
AIDS Res Ther.
- Ramana LN, Sethuraman S, Ranga U and Krishnan UM,
Development of a liposomal nanodelivery system for nevirapine,
J Biomed Sci
17 - 57 (2010).
- Madhavi Y, Puliyel JM, Mathew JL, Raghuram N, Phadke A, Shiva M, Srinivasan S, Paul Y, Srivastava RN, Parthasarathy A, Gupta S, Ranga U, Lakshmi VV, Joshi N, Nath I, Gulhati CM, Chatterjee P, Jain A, Priya R, Dasgupta R, Sridhar S, Dabade G, Gopakumar KM,, Abrol D, Santhosh MR, Srivastava S, Visalakshi S, Bhargava A, Sarojini NB, Sehgal D, Selvaraj S, Banerji D and ,
Evidence-based National Vaccine Policy,
Indian J Med Res.
131, 617 - 628 (2010).
- Kumar GG, Mahadevan A, Guruprasad AS, Jerry M.E, Kovoor MD, P. Satishchandra, Nath A, Udaykumar Ranga and S.K. Shankar,
Eccentric target sign in cerebral toxoplasmosis: neuropathological correlate to the imaging feature,
J Magn Reson Imaging.
31, 1469 - 1472 (2010).
- Sanchari Bhattacharyya, Roshan Elizabeth Rajan, Yalla Swarupa, Ujjwal Rathore, Anjali Verma, Udaykumar Ranga and Raghavan Varadarajan,
Design of a non-glycosylated outer domain derived HIV-1 gp120 immunogen that binds to CD4 and induces neutralizing antibodies,
Journal of Biological Chemistry
285, 27100 - 27110 (2010).
- Udaykumar Ranga, Akhil Banerjea, Sekhar Chakrabarti, Debashish Mitra.,
HIV/AIDS research in India-Past, Present and future,
98 , 335 - 345 (2010).
- Udaykumar Ranga,
The Saga of the HIV Controversy: Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine – 2008,
14 , 472 - 498 (2010).
- Sreenath K, Pavithra L, Singh S, Sinha S, Dash PK, Siddappa NB, Ranga U, Mitra D, Chattopadhyay S.,
Nuclear Matrix protein SMAR1 represses HIV-1 LTR mediated transcription through chromatin remodeling,
400, 76 - 85 (2010).