- R. Lakshmi, V. Baskar and U. Ranga,
Extraction of Superior Quality Plasmid DNA by a Combination of Modified Alkaline Lysis and Silica Matrix,
272, 109 - 112 (1999).
- P. Gopal, S. S. Ray, R. Ghokale, H. Balaram, M. R. N. Murthy and P. Balaram,
Cavity creating mutation at the dimer interface of Plasmodium falciparum triosephosphate isomerase: restoration of stability by disulfide cross-linking of subunits,
38, 478 - 486 (1999).
- R. S. Ghokale, S. S. Ray, H. Balaram and P. Balaram,
Unfolding of Plasmodium falciparum triosephosphate isomerase in urea and guanidinium chloride. Evidence for a novel disulfide exchange reaction in a covalently cross-linked mutant,
38, 423 - 431 (1999).
- H. Balaram and I. N. S. Subbayya,
Tinkering with enzymes,
Journal of Indian Institute of Science
79, 49 - 60 (1999).
- S. S. Ray, H. Balaram and P. Balaram,
Unusual stability of a multiply nicked form of Plasmodium falciparum triosephosphate isomerase,
Chemistry and Biology
6, 625 - 637 (1999).