- Q. Saleem, S. Roy, U. Murgood, R. Saxena, I. C. Verma, A. Anand, U. Muthane, S. Jain and S. K. Brahmachari,
Molecular analysis of Huntington's disease and linked polymorphisms in the Indian population,
Acta Neurol. Scand.
108, 281 - 286 (2003).
- J. Vijai, A. Kapoor, H. M .Ravishankar, P. J. Cherian, A. S. Girija, B. Rajendran, G. Rangan, S. Jayalakshmi, S. Mohandas, K. Radhakrishnan and A. Anand,
Genetic association analysis of KCNQ3 and juvenile myoclonic epilepsy in a South Indian population,
113, 461 - 463 (2003).
- A. Kapoor, J. Vijai, H. M. Ravishankar, P. Satishchandra, K. Radhakrishnan and A. Anand,
Absence of Ala322Asp, a GABRA1 mutation in Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy families from South India,
Journal of Genetics
82, 17 - 21 (2003).
- M. RamShankar, S. Girirajan, O. Dagan, H. M. Ravi Shankar, R. Jalvi, R. Rangasayee, K. B. Avraham and A. Anand,
Contribution of connexin 26 (GJB2) mutations and founder effect to non-syndromic hearing loss in India,
Journal of Medical Genetics
- J. Vijai, P. J. Cherian, P. N. Sylaja, A. Anand and K. Radhakrishnan,
Clinical characteristics of a South Indian cohort of juvenile myoclonic epilepsy probands,
12, 490 - 496 (2003).