- Shiny Joy, SK Ghosh, RN Achur, DC Ghosh and Namita Surolia,
Presence of novel triple mutations in the pvdhfr from Plasmodium vivax in Mangaluru city area in the southwestern coastal region of India,
- Shiny Joy, B Mukhi, SK Ghosh, RN Achur, DC Gowda and Namita Surolia,
Drug resistance genes: pvcrt-o and pvmdr-1 polymorphism in patients from malaria endemic South Western Coastal Region of India,
- Shiny Joy, Lavanya Thirunavukkarasu, Palak Agrawal, Archana Singh, BKC Sagar, Ravi Manjithaya and Namita Surolia,
Basal and starvation-induced autophagy mediates parasite survival during intraerythrocytic stages of Plasmodium falciparum,
Cell death discovery
- Vikas Yadav, Lakshmi Sreekumar, Krishnendu Guin and Kaustuv Sanyal^,
Five pillars of centromeric chromatin in fungal pathogens,
- Vikas Yadav^ and Kaustuv Sanyal^,
Sad1 spatio-temporally regulates kinetochore clustering to ensure high fidelity chromosome segregation in the human fungal pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans,
- Vikas Yadav, Sheng Sun, R Blake Billmyre, Bhagya C Thimmappa, Terrance Shea, Robert Linter, Guus Bakkeren, Christina A. Cuomo, Joseph Heitman and Kaustuv Sanyal^,
RNAi is a critical determinant of centromere evolution in closely related fungi,
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
115, 3108 - 3113 (2018).
- Kim J-H et al,
Report of the International Stem Cell Banking Initiative Workshop Activity: Current Hurdles and Progress in Seed-Stock Banking of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells,
Stem Cells Translational Medicine
6, 1956 - 1962 (2018).
- Laxmi Shanker Rai, Rima Singha, Priya Brahma and Kaustuv Sanyal^,
Epigenetic determinants of phenotypic plasticity in Candida albicans
Fungal Biology Reviews
32, 10 - 19 (2018).