- A. Chakraborty, S. Roy, M. Eswaramoorthy and T. K. Maji,
Flexible MOF-Aminoclay Nanocomposites Showing Tunable Stepwise/Gated Sorption for C2H2, CO2 and Separation for CO2/N2 and CO2/CH4,
J. Mat. Chem. A
- P. Kanoo, R. Haldar, P. Sutar, A. Chakraborty and T. K. Maji,
Gated and Stepwise Sorption Processes in Functional Metal-organic Frameworks, Book Chapter, The Royal Society of Chemistry,
- A. Hazra, S. Jana, S. Bonakala, S. Balasubramanian and T. K. Maji,
Separation/Purification of Ethylene from Acetylene/Ethylene Mixture in a Pillared-layer Porous Metal-Organic Framework,
- Arpan Hazra, Saibal Jana, Satyanarayana Bonakala, S. Balasubramanian and Tapas Kumar Maji,
Separation/Purification of Ethylene from Acetylene/Ethylene Mixture in a Pillared-layer Porous Metal-Organic Framework (weblink),
- Somnath Ghara, N. V. Ter-Oganessian and A. Sundaresan,
Linear Magnetoelectric Effect as a Signature of long-range Collinear Antiferromagnetic Ordering in the Frustrated Spinel CoAl2O4,
Phys. Rev. B
95, 94404 - 94413 (2017).
- S. Kiruthika and G.U. Kulkarni,
Energy efficient hydrogel based smart windows with low cost transparent conducting electrodes,
Sol Energ Mat Sol C
163, 231 - 236 (2017).
- G. Mettela, S. A. Yesudas, A. Shukla, C. Bellin, V. Svitlyk, M. Mezouar, C. Narayana and G. U. Kulkarni,
Extraordinarily stable non-cubic structures of Au: A high pressure and temperature study,
- Anirban Mondal and S. Balasubramanian,
Molecular Dynamics Investigation of Efficient SO2 Absorption by Anion-Functionalized Ionic Liquids,
J. Chem. Sci.
- Meenakshi Rana, Nidhi Singla, Anirban Pathak, Dhanya R, Chandrabhas Narayana and Papia Chowdhury,
Vibrational-electronic properties of intra/inter molecular hydrogen bonded heterocyclic dimer: An experimental and theoretical study of pyrrole-2-carboxaldehyde,
- G. Mettela, N. Mammen, J. Joardar, S. Narasimhan and G. U. Kulkarni,
Non-FCC rich Au crystallites exhibiting unusual catalytic activity,
- Karteek K. Bejagam , RC Remsing , Michael L. Klein , and S. Balasubramanian,
Understanding the self-assembly of amino ester-based benzene-1, 3, 5-tricarboxamides using molecular dynamics simulations (weblink),
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics
19, 258 - 266 (2017).
- P Ray, S Bonakala, S. Balasubramanian,
Modelling adsorption in fluorinated TKL MOFs (weblink),
43, 213 - 221 (2017).