12. Jajoo V., S. V. Diwakar, S. Amiroudine, F. Zoueshtiagh, and R. Narayanan, 2017, Faraday instability with damping effects in a small rectangular cavity (Manuscript under preparation).
11. Diwakar S. V., V. Jajoo, S. Amiroudine, S. Matsumoto, R. Narayanan, and F. Zoueshtiagh, 2017, Confined Faraday waves in the regimes of vanishing capillarity and gravity, Physical Review Fluids (Under Review).
10. Brysev A., F. Zoueshtiagh, P. Pernod, V. Preobrazhensky, and S. V. Diwakar, 2016, Excitation of gravity-capillary waves at an interface between two immiscible liquids by pulse-periodic ultrasound, Physics of Wave Phenomena, Vol. 24 (2), pp. 155-160.
8. Diwakar S.V., S. Tiwari, Sarit K. Das, and T. Sundararajan, 2014, Stability and resonant wave interactions of confined two-layer Rayleigh-Benard systems, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 754, pp. 415-455.
7. Diwakar S.V., Sarit K. Das, and T. Sundararajan, 2014, Accurate solutions of Rayleigh–Benard convection in confined two layer systems using spectral domain decomposition method, Numerical Heat Transfer- A, Vol. 66 (11), pp. 1218-1242.
6. Ganga Prasath S., M. Sudharsan, V. Vinodh Kumar, S.V. Diwakar, T. Sundararajan, and S. Tiwari, 2014, Effects of aspect ratio and orientation on the wake characteristics of low Reynolds number flow over a triangular prism, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Vol. 46, pp. 59-76.
5. Ashwin R., S.V. Diwakar, and Sarit K. Das, 2011, Numerical prediction of contact line dynamics on super-hydrophobic surfaces, International Journal of Micro-Nano Scale Transport, Vol. 2(1), pp. 99-108.
4. Diwakar S.V., P. Mangarjuna Rao, N. Kasinathan, Sarit K. Das, and T. Sundararajan, 2011, Numerical prediction of fire extinguishment characteristics of sodium leak collection tray, Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 241 (12), pp. 5189-5202.
3. Maurya R.S., S.V. Diwakar, T. Sundararajan, and Sarit K. Das, 2010, Numerical investigation of evaporation in the developing region of laminar falling film under constant wall heat flux condition, Numerical Heat Transfer- A, 58 (1), pp. 41-64.
2. Diwakar S.V., Sarit K. Das, and T. Sundararajan, 2009, A Quadratic spline based interface (QUASI) reconstruction algorithm for accurate tracking for two-phase flows, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 228 (24), pp. 9107-9130.
1. Diwakar S.V., T. Sundararajan, Sarit K. Das, P. Mangarjuna Rao, and N. Kasinathan, 2008, Development of mathematical model for optimization of sodium leak collection tray, Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 238 (10), pp. 2684-2692.
3. Shyamprasad N. R., Diwakar, S. V., Tiwari, S. and T. Sundararajan, Numerical simulation of external flows around oscillating rigid bodies using a novel fixed Cartesian grid methodology, Proceedings of Blubof2011 – IUTAM Symposium on Bluff Body Flows, IIT Kanpur, India, December 2011.
2. Diwakar S.V., Sarit K. Das and T. Sundararajan, Numerical prediction of molten metal jet dynamics, fragmentation and solidification in a coolant pool, Proceedings of the International Heat Transfer Conference, IHTC14-23064, USA, August 2010.
1. Diwakar S.V., T. Sundararajan, Sarit K. Das, Mangarjuna Rao P. and Kasinathan N., Numerical simulation for optimization of sodium leak collection tray, Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering, ICONE15-10403, Japan, April 2007.