- D. Maity, V. Kumar and T. Govindaraju,
Reactive Probes for Ratiometric Detection of Co(II) and Cu(I) Based on ESIPT Mechanism ,
14, 6008 - 6011 (2012).
- M. B. Avinash, E. Verheggen, C. Schmuck and T. Govindaraju,
Self-cleaning Functional Molecular Materials, Angew. Chem., 124, 10470–10474 ( 2012);,
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
51, 10324 - 10328 (2012).
(Chosen as a "Hot Paper" by the Editors for its importance in a rapidly evolving field of high current interest)
Highlighted in "ChemistryViews": Self-Assembling and Self-Cleaning
"Microarrays of a naphthalenediimide derivative can be used to fabricate self-cleaning surfaces"
- T. Govindaraju and M. B. Avinash,
Two-dimensional nanoarchitectonics: organic and hybrid materials (Cover Page),
4, 6102 - 6117 (2012).
- M. B. Avinash and T. Govindaraju,
Amino Acid Derivatized Arylenediimides: A Versatile Modular Approach for Functional Molecular Materials ,
24, 3905 - 3922 (2012).
- T. Govindaraju,
Designing biomimetic systems using nature-inspired supramolecular chemistry principles (Invited Review Article),
Proc. Indian Natl. Sci. Acad
78, 209 - 232 (2012).
- M. Shivaprasad and T. Govindaraju,
Hydrogen bond directed self-assembly of cyclic dipeptide derivatives: Gelation and ordered hierarchical architectures ,
2, 5539 - 5542 (2012).
- M. Pandeeswar, M. B. Avinash and T. Govindaraju,
Chiral transcription and retentive helical memory: probing peptide auxiliaries appended naphthalenediimides for their one dimensional molecular organization (Inside Cover page, Article),
Chem. Eur. J
18, 4818 - 4822 (2012).
- D.Das, Z. Tnimov, U. T.T. Ngyen, D. Abankwa, H. Lo, Y. Wu, T. Govindaraju, R. S. Goody, H. Waldmann and K. Alexandrov,
Flexible and General Synthesis of Functionalized Phosphoisoprenoids for the Study of Prenylation In Vivo and In Vitro,
13, 674 - 683 (2012).
- U. Maitra, M. Pandeeswar and T. Govindaraju,
Covalent crosslinking of carbon nanostructures (Cover page, article),
J. Chem. Sci
124, 551 - 556 (2012).
- D. Maity and T. Govindaraju,
Differentially selective sensor with fluorescence turn-on response to Zn(II) and dual-mode ratiometric response to Al(III) in aqueous media,
48, 1039 - 1041 (2012).
- N. Narayanaswamy and T. Govindaraju,
Aldazine-basedcolorimetric sensors for Cu(II) and Fe(II),
Sens. Actuators B: Chemical
161, 304 - 310 (2012).