- Ramanpreet Kaur, Diptikanta Swain, Dipak Dutta, Kumar Brajesh, Priyank Singh, Aninda J. Bhattacharyya, Rajeev Ranjan, Chandrabhas Narayana, Jürg Hulliger and Tayur N. Guru Row,
Proton Conduction in a Quaternary Organic Salt: Its Phase Behavior and Related Spectroscopic Studies
Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters
121, 18317 - 18325 (2017).
- Swetha S. M. Bhat, Diptikanta Swain, Mikhail Feygenson, Joerg C. Neuefeind, Abhishek K. Mishra, Janardhan L. Hodala, Chandrabhas Narayana, Ganapati V. Shanbhag and Nalini G. Sundaram,
Bi4TaO8Cl Nano-Photocatalyst: Influence of Local, Average, and Band Structure,
56, 5525 - 5536 (2017).
- Rajib Sahu, Dhanya Radhakrishnan, Badri Vishal, Devendra Singh Negi, Anomitra Sil, Chandrabhas Narayana and Ranjan Datta,
Substrate induced tuning of compressive strain and phonon modes in large area MoS2 and WS2 van der Waals epitaxial thin films,
Journal of Crystal Growth
470, 51 - 57 (2017).
- Nabadyuti Barman, Priyank Singh, Chandrabhas Narayana and K. B. R. Varma,
Incipient ferroelectric to a possible ferroelectric transition in Te4+ doped calcium copper titanate (CaCu3Ti4O12) ceramics at low temperature as evidenced by Raman and dielectric spectroscopy,
7, 35105 (2017).
- B. L. A. Prabhavathi Devi, K. Vijaya Lakshmi, K. N. Gangadhar, R. B. N. Prasad, P. S. Sai Prasad, B. Jagannadh, Partha P. Kundu, Gayatri Kumari and Chandrabhas Narayana,
Novel Heterogeneous SO3Na-Carbon Transesterification Catalyst for the Production of Biodiesel,
2, 1925 - 1931 (2017).
- Gangaiah Mettela, Yesudhas A. Sorb, Abhay Shukla, Christophe Bellin, Volodymyr Svitlyk, Mohamed Mezouar, Chandrabhas Narayana and Giridhar U. Kulkarni,
Extraordinarily Stable Noncubic Structures of Au: A High-Pressure and-Temperature Study,
Chemistry of Materials
29, 1485 - 1489 (2017).
- Meenakshi Rana, Nidhi Singla, Anirban Pathak, Dhanya R, Chandrabhas Narayana and Papia Chowdhury,
Vibrational-electronic properties of intra/inter molecular hydrogen bonded heterocyclic dimer: An experimental and theoretical study of pyrrole-2-carboxaldehyde,
89, 16 - 25 (2017).