- Sharma AK, Sharma SK, Surolia A, Surolia N and Sarma SP,
Solution structures of conformationally equilibrium forms of holo-acyl carrier protein (PfACP) from Plasmodium falciparum provides insight into the mechanism of activation of ACPs. Biochemistry,
45, 6904 - 6916 (2009).
- Karmodiya K, Surolia N,
Analyses of co-operative transitions in
beta-ketoacyl acyl carrier protein reductase upon co-factor and acyl carrier protein binding.
FEBS J ,
273, 4093 - 4103 (2009).
- Kumar G, Parasuraman P, Sharma SK, Banerjee T, Karmodiya K, Surolia N, Surolia A.,
Discovery of a Rhodanine Class of Compounds as Inhibitors of Plasmodium falciparum Enoyl-Acyl Carrier Protein Reductase. J Med Chem,
50, 2265 - 75 (2009).
- Mishra S, Karmodiya K, Parasuraman P, Surolia A, Surolia N,
Design, synthesis, and application of novel triclosan prodrugs as potential antimalarial and antibacterial agents. Bioorg Med Chem,
- Karmodiya K, Modak R, Sahoo N, Sajad S, Surolia N,
Deciphering the key residues in Plasmodium falciparum beta-ketoacyl acyl carrier protein reductase responsible for interactions with Plasmodium falciparum acyl carrier protein. FEBS J.,
- Banerjee T, Sharma SK, Surolia N, Surolia A,
Epigallocatechin gallate is a slow-tight binding inhibitor of enoyl-ACP reductase from Plasmodium falciparum.Biochem Biophys Res Commun,
- Gupta S, Modak R, Surolia N, Surolia A.,
Partial molar volumes of acyl carrier proteins are related to their states of acylation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun,
- Misra A, Surolia N, Surolia A.,
Catalysis and mechanism of malonyl transferase activity in type II fatty acid biosynthesis acyl carrier proteins.Mol Biosyst,
- Sharma S, Sharma SK, Surolia N, Surolia A,
beta-Ketoacyl-ACP synthase I/II from Plasmodium falciparum (PfFabB/F)-Is it B or F? IUBMB Life.
- Pidugu LS, Maity K, Ramaswamy K, Surolia N, Suguna K,
Analysis of proteins with the 'Hot dog' fold: Prediction of function and identification of catalytic residues of hypothetical proteins
- Modak R, Sinha S and Surolia N,
Isothermal unfolding studies on the apo and holo forms of Plasmodium falciparum acyl carrier protein. Role of the 4'-phosphopantetheine group in the stability of the holo form of Plasmodium falciparum acyl carrier protein. ,
274, 3313 - 3326 (2009).