- Ritesh Haldar and Tapas Kumar Maji,
A two-fold interpenetrated flexible bi-pillared-layer framework of Fe(II) with interesting solvent adsorption property,
J. Chem. Sci.
123, 883 (2011).
- S. Khan, S. Roy, K. Bhar, R. Krishna Kumar, T. K. Maji and B. K. Ghosh,
Syntheses, structures and properties of µ3-carbonato bridged trinuclear zinc(II) complexes containing a tailored tetradentate amine,
32, 54 (2011).
- K. Bhar, S. Chattopadhyay, S. Khan, R. Krishna Kumar, T. K. Maji, J. Ribas and B. K. Ghosh,
Synthesis, structures and magnetic properties of µ1,5 dicyanamide bridged coordination polymers of copper(II) and nickel(II) containing a teradentate N-donor Schiff base,
Inorg. Chem. Acta.
370, 492 (2011).
- P. Kanoo, R. Haldar, S. T. Cyriac and T. K. Maji,
Coordination Driven Axial Chirality in a Microporus Solid Assembled from an Achiral Linker via In Situ C-N Coupling,
47, 11038 (2011).
- R. Dey, R. Haldar, T. K. Maji and D. Ghoshal,
Three Dimensional Robust Porous Coordination Polymer with Schiff Base Site on the Pore Wall: Synthesis, Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Reversibility and Selective CO2 Adsorption,
Cryst. Growth Des.
11, 3905 (2011).
- K. Venkata Rao, S. Mohapatra, C. Kulkarni, T. K. Maji and S. J. George,
Extended phenylene based microporous organic polymers with selective carbon dioxide adsorption,
J. Mater. Chem.
21, 12958 (2011).
- P. Kanoo, G. Mostafa, R. Matsuda, S. Kitagawa and T. K. Maji,
A pillared-bilayer porous coordination polymer with 1D channel and 2D interlayer space, showing unique gas and vapor sorption,
47, 8106 (2011).
- P. Kanoo, A. C. Ghosh and T. K. Maji,
A vanadium (VO2+) metal–organic framework: selective vapour adsorption, magnetic properties, and use as a precursor for a polyoxovanadate,
50, 400 (2011).
- S. Satapathi, S. Das, K. Bhar, R. K. Kumar, T. K. Maji and B. K. Ghosh,
Syntheses, Structures and Luminescence behavior of mono- and dinuclear complexes of type [M(L)(NCS)2]n [M=Zn/Hg, n=1; M=Cd, n=2; L=(N,N-diethyl,N’-(pyridine-2-yl)benzylidene)ethane- 1,2-diamine]: variation of coordination matrices and uclearities with the change of cogeneric metal ions,
30, 387 (2011).
- S. Satapathi, S. Chattopadhyay, K. Bhar, S. Das, R. K. Kumar, T. K. Maji and B. K. Ghosh,
A new luminous hexacoordinated coordination polymer of cadmium(II) containing Benzidine and dicyanamide as bridging units,
Inorg. Chem. Commun.
14, 632 (2011).
- C. M. Nagaraja, N. Kumar, T. K. Maji and C. N. R. Rao,
Amine-templated cobalt(II) coordination polymer exhibiting novel magnetic properties: Effect of dehydration,
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.
- S. Mohapatra, R. K. Kumar and T. K. Maji,
Green synthesis of catalytic and ferromagnetic gold nanoparticles,
Chem. Phys. Lett.
508, 76 (2011).
- P. Kanoo, R. Sambhu and T. K. Maji,
Guest-specific double- or single-step adsorption in a flexible porous framework based on a mixed-ligand system,
50, 400 (2011).
- A. Hazra, P. Kanoo and T. K. Maji,
High heat of hydrogen adsorption and guest-responsive magnetic modulation in a 3D porous pillared-layer coordination framework (Emerging Investigators Issue),
47, 538 (2011).