- M. Shivaprasad, V. Prathyusha, U. D. Priyakumar and T. Govindaraju,
Solvent-induced helical assembly and reversible chiroptical switching of chiral cyclic-dipeptide-functionalized naphthalenediimides,
Chem. Eur. J.
19, 16615 - 16624 (2013).
- Y. V. Suseela, M. Sasikumar, T. Govindaraju,
An effective and regioselective bromination of 1,4,5,8-naphthalenetetracarboxylic dianhydride using tribromoisocyanuric acid,
54, 6314 - 6318 (2013).
- Y. Hisamatsu, S. Banerjee, M. B. Avinash, T. Govindaraju and C. Schmuck,
A supramolecular gel from a quadruple zwitterion that responds to both acid and base,
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
52, 12550 - 12554 (2013).
- M. Sasikumar, Y. V. Suseela and T. Govindaraju,
Dibromohydantoin: a convenient brominating reagent for 1,4,5,8 – naphthalene-tetracarboxylic dianhydride (Cover Page),
Asian J. Org. Chem
2, 779 - 785 (2013).
- M. B. Avinash, K. V. Sandeepa and T. Govindaraju,
Molecular assembly of amino acid interlinked topologically symmetrical pi-complementary donor-acceptor-donor triads,
Beilstein J. Org. Chem
9, 1565 - 1571 (2013).
- D. Maity, A. Raj, D. Karthigeyan, T. K. Kundu and T. Govindaraju,
Reaction-based probes for Co(II) and Cu(I) with dual output modes: fluorescence live cell imaging,
3, 16788 - 16794 (2013).
- M. B. Avinash, P. K. Samanta, K. V. Sandeepa, S. K. Pati, and T. Govindaraju,
Molecular architectonics of stereochemically constrained pi–complementary functional modules,
Eur. J. Org. Chem
2013, 5838 - 5847 (2013).
- M. Pandeeswar and T. Govindaraju,
Green fluorescent naphthalene diimide: conducting layered hierarchical 2D nanosheets and reversible probe for detection of aromatic solvents,
3, 11459 - 11462 (2013).
- D. Maity, B. Sarkar, S. Maiti and T. Govindaraju,
A highly selective reaction-based two-photon probe for Cu+ in aqueous media,
78, 785 - 788 (2013).
- N. Narayanaswamy, M. B. Aviansh and T. Govindaraju,
Exploring hydrogen bonding and weak aromatic interactions induced assembly of adenine and thymine functionalised naphthalenediimides,
New J. Chem
37, 1302 - 1306 (2013).
- M. B. Avinash and T. Govindaraju,
Extremely slow dynamics of an abiotic helical assembly: unusual relevance to the secondary structure of proteins,
J. Phys. Chem. Lett
4, 583 - 588 (2013).
- D. Maity and T. Govindaraju,
Turn-on NIR fluorescence and colourimetric cyanine probe for monitoring thiol content in serum and glutathione reductase assisted glutathione redox process (Inside Cover Page),
Org. Biomol. Chem
11, 2098 - 2104 (2013).
- D. Maitya, D. Karthigeyan, T. K. Kundu and T. Govindaraju,
FRET-based rational strategy for ratiometric detection of Cu(II) and live cell imaging,
Sens. Actuators B
162, 831 - 837 (2013).