- K. V. Rao, K. Jalani, K. Jayaramulu, U. Mogera, T. K. Maji and S. J. George,
Charge-Transfer Nanostructures via Non-Covalent Amphiphilic Self-Assembly: Extended Co-Facial Donor-Acceptor Arrays (special issue on opto-electronics),
Asian J. Org. Chem
3, 161 - 169 (2013).
- R. Haldar, S. K. Reddy, V. M. Suresh, S. Mohapatra, S. Balasubramanian and T. K. Maji,
SBU Directed Flexible and Rigid Amine-functionalized Microporous Frameworks: Supramolecular Isomerism, Selective CO2 Capture and Catalysis ,
Chem. Eur. J.
20, 4347 - 4356 (2013).
- B. Bhattacharya, R. Haldar, R. Dey, T. K. Maji and D. Ghoshal,
Porous coordination polymers based on functionalized schiff base linkers: enhanced CO2 uptake by pore surface modification,
43, 2272 - 2282 (2013).
- G. Kumari, K. Jayaramulu, T. K. Maji and C. Narayana,
Temperature Induced Structural Transformations and Gas Adsorption in ZIF-8: A Raman Study,
J. Phys. Chem. A
117, 11006 - 11012 (2013).
- A. Chakraborty, R. Haldar and T.K.Maji,
Bifunctional Co(II)-Ag(I) and Ni(II)-Ag(I) Frameworks: Modulation of Magnetic Property and CO2 Uptake Based on Organic Pillars,
Cryst. Growth Des.
13, 4968 - 4976 (2013).
- A. Hazra, K. L. Gurunatha and T. K. Maji,
Charge-Assisted Soft Supramolecular Porous Frameworks: Effect of External Stimuli on Structural Transformation and Adsorption Properties,
Cryst. Growth Des.
13, 4824 - 4836 (2013).
- R. Haldar and T. K. Maji,
Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) based on mixed linker systems: Structural diversities towards functional materials,
Cryst. Eng. Comm.
15, 9276 - 9295 (2013).
- A. Hazra, S. Bonakala, S. K. Reddy, S. Balasubramanian and T. K. Maji,
Effect of Pillar Modules and Their Stoichiometry in 3D Porous Frameworks of Zn(II) with [Fe(CN)6]3–: High CO2/N2 and CO2/CH4 Selectivity,
52, 11385 (2013).
- M. V. Suresh, S. J. George and T. K. Maji,
MOF Nano-vesicles and Toroids: Self-Assembled Porous Soft-hybrids for Light Harvesting,
Adv. Funct. Mater.
23, 5585 - 5590 (2013).
- R. Kumar, K. Jayaramulu, T. K.Maji and C. N. R. Rao,
Hybrid nanocomposites of ZIF-8 with graphene oxide exhibiting tunable morphology, significant CO2 uptake and other novel properties,
49, 4947 (2013).
- S. Mohapatra, B. Rajeswaran, A. Chakraborty, A. Sundaresan and T. K.Maji,
Bimodal Magneto-Luminescent Dysprosium (DyIII)-Potassium (KI)-Oxalate Framework: Magnetic Switchability with High Anisotropic Barrier and Solvent Sensing,
25, 1673 (2013).
- A. Chakraborty, L. S. Rao, A. K. Manna, Swapan Pati, J. Ribas and T. K. Maji,
Discrete dinuclear complex to extended 2D compound in Cu-azido system by controlling coligand stoichiometry: Synthesis and magneto-structural correlations,
42, 10707 (2013).
- K. Jayaramulu, N. Kumar, A. Hazra, T. K. Maji and C. N. R. Rao,
A nanoporous borocarbonitride (BC4N) with novel properties derived from a boron imidazolate based metal-organic framework,
Chem. Eur. J.
19, 6966 (2013).
- K. Jayaramulu, Sai Krishna Katla, S. J. George, M. Eswaramoorthy and T. K. Maji,
Shape Assisted Fabrication of Fluorescent Cages of Squarate based Metal-Organic Coordination Frameworks,
49, 3937 (2013).
- P. Chaturbedy, S. Chatterjee, R. B. Selvi, A. Bhat, M. K. Kavitha, V. Tiwary, A. B. Patel, T. K. Kundu, T. K. Maji and M. Eswarmurthy,
Multifunctional Carbon Nanospheres with Magnetic and Luminescent Probes: Probable Brain Theranostic Agents,
J. Mater. Chem. B
- K. Jayaramulu, R. Haldar and T. K. Maji,
Self-assembly of tetrabromoterephthalic acid with different metal system: Diversity in dimensionalities, structures and gas adsorption,
52, 553 (2013).