- D. Das, R. Aradhya, D. Ashoka and M. Inamdar,
Macromolecular uptake in Drosophila pericardial cells requires Rudhira function,
Experimental Cell Research
314, 1804 - 1810 (2008).
- J. Dinesh, C. Deepak, S. Kavitha, M. Inamdar and M. Eswaramoorthy,
Carbon spheres assisted synthesis of porous bioactive glass containing hydroxycarbonate apatite nanocrystals: A material with high in vitro bioactivity,
J. Phys. Chem. C
112, 7379 - 7384 (2008).
- Robyn M.B. Loureiro, Kelli-Ann Monaco, Joseph B. Kearney, Courtney E. Blickarz-Durand, Suzanne L. Kirby, Maneesha S. Inamdar and Victoria L. Bautch,
CSF-1 is Required for Early Embryonic Macrophage Development: Characterization of the csfmop/csfmop Mutation in ES cell-derived Macrophages,
British Journal of Hematology
141, 739 - 742 (2008).
- D. Das, D. Ashoka, A. Rajaguru and M. S. Inamdar,
Gene expression analysis in post-embryonic pericardial cells of Drosophila,
Gene expression patterns
8, 199 - 205 (2008).
- D. Das, T. C. Rajaguru and M. S. Inamdar,
Post-embryonic pericardial cells of Drosophila are required for overcoming toxic stress but not for cardiac function or adult development,
Cell and Tissue Research
331, 565 - 570 (2008).