- Pradeepa MM, Nikhil G, Hari Kishore A, Bharath GN, Kundu TK and Rao MR,
Acetylation of transition protein 2 (TP2) by KAT3B (p300) alters its DNA condensation property and interaction with putative histone chaperone NPM3,
J Biol Chem
284, 29956 - 29967 (2009).
- Arif M, Pradhan SK, Thanuja GR, Mantelingu K, Vedamurthy M, Dasgupta D and Kundu TK,
Mechanism of p300 specific histone acetyltransferase inhibition by small molecules,
J Med Chem
52, 267 - 277 (2009).
- Ravindra KC, Selvi BR, Arif M, Reddy BA, Thanuja GR, Agrawal S, Pradhan SK, Nagashayana N, Dasgupta D and Kundu TK.,
Inhibition of lysine acetyltransferase KAT3B/ p300 activity by a naturally occurring, hydroxynaphthoquinone, plumbagin,
J Biol Chem
284, 24453 - 24464 (2009).
- Shandilya J, Swaminathan V, Gadad SS, Choudhari R, Kodaganur GS and Kundu TK,
Acetylated NPM1 localizes in the Nucleoplasm and Regulates Transcriptional Activation of Genes Implicated in Oral Cancer Manifestation,
Mol. Cell Biol.
29, 5115 - 5127 (2009).
- Gadad SS, Shandilya J, Swaminathan V and Kundu TK,
Histone chaperone as coactivator of chromatin transcription: Role of acetylation,
Chromatin Protocols (Humana Press)
523, 263 - 278 (2009).
- Selvi BR and Kundu TK,
Reversible acetylation of Chromatin: Implication in regulation of gene expression, disease and therapeutics,
4, 375 - 390 (2009).
- Sunil K. Noothi, Mamata Kombrabail, Kundu T.K., G. Krishnamoorthy and Basuthkar J. Rao,
Enhanced DNA dynamics due to cationic reagents,
topological states of dsDNA and high mobility group
box 1 as probed by PicoGreen,
276, 541 - 551 (2009).
- R. Selvi, S Pradhan, J Shandilya, C. Das, B S Sailaja, G. Nagashankar, S. Gadad, A Reddy, D Dasgupta and Kundu T.K.,
Putative anticancer therapeutic, Sanguinarine interacts with chromatin; modulates epigenetic modifications and chromatin transcription,
16, 203 - 216 (2009).
- K. Batta, Masatoshi Yokokawa, K. Takeyasu and Kundu T.K.,
Human Transcriptional coactivator PC4 stimulates DNA end joining and activates DSB repair activity. JMB,
J Mol Biol
385, 788 - 799 (2009).