- Prajith Karadan, Aji. A. Anappara, V. H. S. Moorthy, Chandrabhas Narayana and Harish C. Barshilia,
Improved broadband and omnidirectional light absorption in silicon nanopillars achieved through gradient mesoporosity induced leaky waveguide modulation,
6, 109157 - 109167 (2016).
- V. Rajaji, Pallavi S. Malavi, Sharma S. R. K. C. Yamijala, Y. A. Sorb, Utpal Dutta, Satya N. Guin, B. Joseph, Swapan K. Pati, S. Karmakar, Kanishka Biswas and Chandrabhas Narayana,
Pressure induced structural, electronic topological, and semiconductor to metal transition in AgBiSe2,
Applied Physics Letters
109, 171903 (2016).
- Bastola Narayan, Y. A. Sorb, B. Loukya, Atanu Samanta, Anatoliy Senyshyn, Ranjan Datta, Abhishek Kumar Singh, Chandrabhas Narayana and Rajeev Ranjan,
Interferroelectric transition as another manifestation of intrinsic size effect in ferroelectrics,
Physical Review B
94, 104104 (2016).
- Sowmya Palimar, S. D. Kaushik, V. Siruguri, Diptikanta Swain, Alison E. Viegas, handrabhas Narayana and Nalini G. Sundaram,
Investigation of Ca substitution on the gas sensing potential of LaFeO3 nanoparticles towards low concentration SO2 gas,
45, 13547 - 13555 (2016).
- Prajith Karadan, Siju John, Aji A. Anappara, Chandrabhas Narayana and Harish C. Barshilia,
Evolution mechanism of mesoporous silicon nanopillars grown by metal-assisted chemical etching and nanosphere lithography: correlation of Raman spectra and red photoluminescence,
Applied Physics A
122, 669 (2016).
- R. S. Joshya, V. Rajaji, Chandrabhas Narayana, A. Mascarenhas and R. N. Kini,
Anharmonicity in light scattering by optical phonons in GaAs1-xBix,
Journal of Applied Physics
119, 205706 (2016).
- D. S. S. M. Uppu, M. M. Konai, U. Baul, P. Singh, T. K. Siersma, S. Samaddar, S. Vemperala, L.W. Hamoen, Chandrabhas Narayana and Jayanta Haldar,
Isosteric Substitution in Cationic-amphiphilic Polymers Reveals an Important Role for Hydrogen Bonding in Bacterial Membrane Interactions,
7, 4613 - 4623 (2016).
- Dhanya Radhakrishnan and Chandrabhas Narayana,
Guest dependent Brillouin and Raman scattering studies of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8 (ZIF-8) under external pressure,
Journal of Chemical Physics
144, 134704 (2016).
- Soumyabrata Roy, Sumanta Sarkar, Jaysree Pan, Umesh V. Waghmare, Dhanya Radhakrishnan, Chandrabhas Narayana and Sebastian C. Peter,
Crystal Structure and Band Gap Engineering in Polyoxometalate-Based Inorganic–Organic Hybrids
55 , 3364 - 3377 (2016).
- Soumik Siddhanta, Chao Zheng, Chandrabhas Narayana and Ishan Barman,
An impediment to random walk: trehalose microenvironment drives preferential endocytic uptake of plasmonic nanoparticles,
7, 3730 - 3736 (2016).
- D. Karthigeyan, S. Surabhi, Pushpak Mizar, S. Soumik, Amrita Banerjee, Sarmistha H. Sinha, Dipak Dasgupta, Chandrabhas Narayana and Tapas K. Kundu,
A Dual Non-ATP Analogue Inhibitor of Aurora Kinases A and B, Derived from Resorcinol with a Mixed Mode of Inhibition,
Chemical Biology and Drug Design
87, 958 - 967 (2016).
- Sumanta Sarkar, Rohan Borah, A.L. Santhosha, R. Dhanya, Chandrabhas Narayana, Aninda J. Bhattacharyya and Sebastian C. Peter,
Heterostructure composites of rGO/GeO2/PANI with enhanced performance for Li ion battery anode material,
Journal of Power Sources
306, 791 - 800 (2016).
- Y. A. Sorb, V. Rajaji, P. Malavi, U. Subbarao, P. Halappa, S. Karmakar, Sebastian C. Peter and Chandrabhas Narayana,
Pressure induced electronic topological transition in Sb2S3,
Journal of Physics: Condense Matter
28, 015602 (2016).
- H. Dicko, O. Pagès, R. Hajj Hussein, G. K. Pradhan, Chandrabhas Narayana, F. Firszt, A. Marasek, W. Paszkowicz, A. Maillard, C. Jobard, L. Broch and F. El Hajj Hassan,
Near-forward/high-pressure-backward Raman study of Zn1 − xBexSe (x ~ 0.5) – evidence for percolation behavior of the long (Zn―Se) bond,
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
47, 357 - 367 (2016).
- Gayatri Kumari, N. R. Patil, Venkat Srinu Bhadram, Ritesh Haldar, Satyanarayana Bonakala, Tapas Kumar Maji and Chandrabhas Narayana,
Understanding guest and pressure induced porosity through structural transition in flexible interpenetrated MOF by Raman spectroscopy,
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
149 - 155 (2016).