- D. Ghoshal and T. K. Maji,
Fabrication of three supramolecular frameworks tuning the binding site of a tripodal ligand with d10 metal ions: interplay of covalent and non-covalent interactions in solid state structure,
J. Chem. Sci.
122, 801 (2010).
- A. Hazra, P. Kanoo, S. Mohapatra, G. Mostafa and T. K. Maji,
A flexible supramolecular host with a crowned chair octameric water cluster and highly selective adsorption properties,
12, 2775 (2010).
- K. Jayaramulu, P. Kanoo, S. J. George and T. K. Maji,
Tunable emission from a porous metal-organic framework by employing an excited-state intramolecular proton transfer responsive ligand,
46, 7906 (2010).
- S. Mohapatra, S. Siddhanta, D. Ravinder Kumar, C. Narayana and T. K. Maji,
Facile and green synthesis of SERS active and ferromagnetic silver nanorods,
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.
- P. Kanoo and T. K. Maji,
Construction of 2D Rectangular Grid to 3D Diamondoid Interpenetrated Frameworks and their Functionalities by Changing the Second Spacers,
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.
- C. M. Nagraja, J. N. Behera, T. K. Maji, Swapan Pati and C. N. R. Rao,
Organically-templated Kagomé compounds containing two transition metal ions,
39, 6947 (2010).
- K. L. Gurunatha, G. Mostafa, D. Ghoshal and T. K. Maji,
Single-crystal-to-single-crystal structural transformation in a 3D bimetallic (4f-3d) supramolecular porous framework,
Cryst. Growth Des.
10, 2483 (2010).
- K. V. Rao, K. Jayaramulu, T. K. Maji and S. J. George,
Supramolecular hydrogels and high aspect-ratio nanofibers through charge-transfer induced alternate co-assembly of a new aromatic donor-acceptor pair in water,
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.
49, 4218 (2010).
- C. M. Nagaraja, T. K. Maji and C. N. R. Rao,
Synthesis and structure of Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) coordination frameworks formed by flexible 1,3-phenylenediaceticacid ligand,
J. Mol. Str.
976, 168 (2010).
- S. Mohapatra and T. K. Maji,
Facile synthesis of anion dependent versatile CuI and mixed-valent porous CuI/CuII frameworks in aqueous solution and aerobic condition,
39, 3412 (2010).
- P. Kanoo, K. L. Gurunatha and T. K. Maji,
Versatile functionalities in MOFs assembled from the same building units: Interplay of structural flexibilty, rigidity and regularity (Emerging Investigators Issue),
J. Mater. Chem.
20, 1322 (2010).