- D. S. Negi, B. Loukya, and Ranjan Datta,
Native defect induced charge and ferromagnetic spin ordering and coexisting electronic phases in CoO epitaxial thin film,
Appl. Phys. Lett.
107, 232404 (2015).
- S. Perumal, S. Roychowdhury, D. S. Negi, Ranjan Datta, K. Biswas,
High Thermoelectric Performance and Enhanced Mechanical Stability of p-type Ge1-xSbxTe,
Chemistry of Materials
27, 7171 - 7178 (2015).
- M Chhetri, M Rana, B Loukya, PK Patil, Ranjan Datta, UK Gautam,
Mechanochemical Synthesis of Free Standing Platinum Nanosheets and Their Electrocatalytic Properties,
27, 4430 - 4437 (2015).
- N. Pachauri, B. Khodadadi, M. Althammer, A. Singh, B. Loukya, Ranjan Datta, M. Iliev,T. Mewes, and A. Gupta,
Study of structural and ferromagnetic resonance properties of spinel lithium ferrite (LiFe5O8) single crystals,
Journal of Applied Physics
117, 233907 (2015).
- B. Loukya, D. S. Negi, K. Dileep, N. Pachauri, A. Gupta, and Ranjan Datta,
Effect of Bloch wave electron propagation and momentum resolved signal detection on the quantitative and site-specific electron magnetic chiral dichroism of magnetic spinel oxide thin films,
Phys. Rev. B
91, 134412 (2015).
- D. S. Negi, B. Loukya, K. Ramasamy, A. Gupta and Ranjan Datta,
Spatially Resolved Quantitative Magnetic Order Measurement in Spinel CuCr2S4 Nanocrystals,
Appl. Phys. Lett
106, 182402 (2015).
- A.K. Kalyani, D. Khatua, B. Loukya, Ranjan Datta, A.N.Fitch, A. Senyshyn, and R. Ranjan,
Metastable monoclinic and orthorhombic phases and electric field induced irreversible phase
transformation at room temperature in the lead-free classical ferroelectric BaTiO3,
Phys. Rev. B
91, 104104 (2015).
- M. Rana, M. Chhetri, B. Loukya, P.K. Patil, Ranjan Datta, and U.K. Gautam,
High-Yield Synthesis of Sub-10 nm Pt Nanotetrahedra with Bare <111> Facets for Efficient Electrocatalytic Applications,
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces
7, 4998 - 5005 (2015).
- R. Sahu, K. Dileep, D. S. Negi, K. K. Nagaraja, and Ranjan Datta,
Ambipolar behavior of Te and its effect on the optical emission of ZnO:Te epitaxial thin film,
Phys. Stat. Sol. (b)
252, 1743 - 1748 (2015).
- R. Sahu, K. Dileep, D. S. Negi, K. K. Nagaraja, S. Shetty, and Ranjan Datta,
Structural and optical property characterization of epitaxial ZnO:Te thin films grown by pulsed laser deposition,
Journal of Crystal Growth
410, 69 - 76 (2015).