- S. Roy, A. Bandyopadhyay, M. Das, P. P. Ray, S. K. Pati and T. K. Maji,
Redox-active and Semi-conducting Donor-Acceptor Conjugated Microporous Polymers as Metal-free ORR Catalysts,
J. Mat. Chem. A
- V. M. Gaikward, S. Goyal, Y. Premakumar, A. Sundaresan, S. Chakraverty and A. K. Ganguli,
Influence of Fe substitution on structural and magnetic features of BiMn2O5 nanostructures,
J. Magn. Magn. Mater.
452, 120 - 128 (2018).
- Kim J-H et al,
Report of the International Stem Cell Banking Initiative Workshop Activity: Current Hurdles and Progress in Seed-Stock Banking of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells,
Stem Cells Translational Medicine
6, 1956 - 1962 (2018).
- K. Prasad, D. Samanta, R. Haldar and T. K. Maji,
Excitation Energy Transfer Supported Amplified Charge-Transfer Emission in an Anthracenedicarboxylate and Bipyridophenazine-Based Coordination Complex,
- S. Bhattacharyya, A. Chakraborty, A. Hazra and T. K. Maji,
Tetracarboxylate Linker-Based Flexible CuII Frameworks: Efficient Separation of CO2 from CO2/N2 and C2H2 from C2H2/C2H4 Mixtures,
3, 2018 - 2026 (2018).
- V. Rajaji, Utpal Dutta, P. C. Sreeparvathy, Saurav Ch. Sarma, Y. A. Sorb, B. Joseph, Subodha Sahoo, Sebastian C. Peter, V. Kanchana, Chandrabhas Narayana and ,
Structural, vibrational, and electrical properties of 1T−TiTe2 under hydrostatic pressure: Experiments and theory,
Phys. Rev. B
97, 085107 - 085114 (2018).
- Phebe Kokila I, M. Kanagaraj, Sathish Kumar P, Sebastian C Peter, C Sekar, Helen Annal Therese and ,
Structural, magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of EuMnO3 perovskite manganite: A comprehensive MCE study,
Materials Research Express
- Arkamita Bandyopadhyay, Dibyajyoti Ghosh and Swapan K Pati,
Shining Light on New Generation Two Dimensional Materials in Computational Viewpoint,
J. Phys. Chem. Lett.
- Ashley P. Black, Hajime Suzuki, Masanobu Higashi, Carlos Frontera, Clements Ritter, Chandan De, A. Sundaresan, Ruy Abe and Amparo Fuertes,
New rare earth hafnium oxynitride and perovskites with photocatalytic activity in water oxidation and reduction,
54, 1525 - 1528 (2018).
- Premakumar Yanda, Somnath Ghara and A. Sundaresan,
Spontaneous electric polarization in the B-site magnetic spinel GeCu2O4,
Solid State Commun.
272, 53 - 56 (2018).
- V. Rajaji, Utpal Dutta, P. C. Sreeparvathy, Saurav Ch. Sarma, Y.A. Sorb, B. Joseph, Subodha Sahoo, Sebastian C.Peter, V. Kanchana and Chandrabhas Narayana,
Structural, vibrational and electrical properties of 1T-TiTe2 under hydrostatic pressure: Experiments and Theory,
Physical Review B
- Saha S and Meheboob Alam,
A hierarchial class of beyond-Navier-Stokes nonlinear rheological models for dense granular fluid,
- Meheboob Alam and Gupta R,
Anomalous heat flux in granular Poiseuille flow is driven by anisotropic thermal conductivity,
- Ansari I H and Meheboob Alam,
Phase diagrams of patterns and segregation in vertically vibrated binary granular mixtures,
- Reddy, M. H. L. and Meheboob Alam,
Re-regularized moment equations and the propagation of plane shock waves in granular gases,
- P. Kumar, J. Liu, Y. Hu, S. R. K. C. Yamijala, S. K Pati, J. Irudayaraj and G. Cheng,
Alpha Lead oxide (α-PbO): A New 2D material with visible light sensitivity,
- Bradraj Pandey and Swapan K Pati,
Quench dynamics of two-component dipolar fermions with and without disorder, Submitted,
- Rongali, R. and Meheboob Alam,
Asymptotic expansion and Pade-approximated solution for acceleration-driven Poiseuille flow of a rarefied gas,
Physical Review E
- Pralok K. Samanta and Swapan K. Pati,
Theoretical Insights into the Excited State Properties of Room Temperature Phosphorescence Emitting N-Substituted Naphthalimides, Submitted,
- Shubhajit Das, Sukanta Mondal and Swapan K Pati,
Mechanistic Insights into Hydrogen Activation by Frustrated N/Sn Lewis Pairs,
- Bharadwaj, S, Vybhav G. R. and Meheboob Alam,
Method to resolve low velocities in a PIV system and the properties of a turbulent jet,
- Soumyabrata Roy, Dundappa Mumbarradi, Ankit Jain, Subi J. George and Sebastian C. Peter,
Crystal Engineering in Supramolecular Polyoxometalate Hybrids through pH Controlled in-situ Ligand Hydrolysis,
57, 590 - 601 (2018).
- S. Roy, D. Samanta, P. Kumar and T. K. Maji,
Pure White Light Emission and Charge Transfer in Organogels of Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical π-Chromophoric Oligo-p- (phenyleneethynylene) Bola-amphiphiles,
54, 275 - 278 (2018).
- Abhijit Sen, Soumyabrata Roy, Sebastian C. Peter, Arpita Paul, Umesh V. Waghmare and A. Sundaresan,
Order-Disorder Structural Phase Transition and Magnetocaloric Effect in Organic-Inorganic Halide Hybrid (C2H5NH3)2CoCl4,
J. Solid State Chem
258, 431 - 440 (2018).
- Saha, S., Gupta, R. and Meheboob Alam,
Anisotropy and nonlinear rheology of a sheared gas-solid suspension: Theory and simulation,
- Gupta, R. and Meheboob Alam,
Disentangling the role of athermal walls on the Knudsen paradox in molecular and granular gases,
Physical Review E
97, 012912 (2018).
- Ansari I H, Rivas N and Meheboob Alam,
Phase-coexisting patterns, horizontal segregation and controlled convection in vertically vibrated binary granular mixtures,
Physical Review E
97, 012911 (2018).
- Mani, Prabu, Sheelam, Anjaiah, Das, Shubhajit, Wang, Guanxiong, Ramani, Vijay, Ramanujam, Kothandaraman, Pati, Swapan and Mandal, Sukhendu,
High-Performance Cobalt-based Metal-Organic Framework for Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Submitted,
- A. Bandyopadhyay, D. Ghosh and S. K. Pati,
Structural and Magnetoelectronic Properties of Point Defects in MXenes from
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.