- S. Roy, V. M. Suresh, A. Hazra, A. Bandyopadhyay, S. Laha, S. K. Pati, T. K. Maji,
Solvent Modulated Emission Properties in a Superhydrophobic Oligo-(p-phenyleneethynylene) based 3D Porous Supramolecular Framework,
- D.Samanta, P. Verma, S.Roy, T. K. Maji,
Nanovesicular MOF with Omniphilic Porosity: Bimodal Functionality for White-Light Emission and Photocatalysis by Dye Encapsulation,
ACS. Appl. Mater. Interfaces
- A. Singh, S. Roy, C. Das, D. Samanta and T. K. Maji,
Metallophthalocyanine based redox active metal-organic conjugated microporous polymers for OER catalysis,
- S. Roy, A. Bandyopadhyay, M. Das, P. P. Ray, S. K. Pati and T. K. Maji,
Redox-active and Semi-conducting Donor-Acceptor Conjugated Microporous Polymers as Metal-free ORR Catalysts,
J. Mat. Chem. A
- K. Prasad, D. Samanta, R. Haldar and T. K. Maji,
Excitation Energy Transfer Supported Amplified Charge-Transfer Emission in an Anthracenedicarboxylate and Bipyridophenazine-Based Coordination Complex,
57, 2953 - 2956 (2018).
- S. Bhattacharyya, A. Chakraborty, A. Hazra and T. K. Maji,
Tetracarboxylate Linker-Based Flexible CuII Frameworks: Efficient Separation of CO2 from CO2/N2 and C2H2 from C2H2/C2H4 Mixtures,
3, 2018 - 2026 (2018).
- S. Roy, D. Samanta, P. Kumar and T. K. Maji,
Pure White Light Emission and Charge Transfer in Organogels of Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical π-Chromophoric Oligo-p- (phenyleneethynylene) Bola-amphiphiles,
54, 275 - 278 (2018).