With a view to support students pursuing various academic programmes starting from undergraduate to Ph.D. to carry out research project work pertaining to their course of study, the centre introduced Short-term Visiting Students Programme(SVSP) and Long-term Visiting Students Programme(LVSP) in 2022.
The student wanting to carry out research project work may visit the JNCASR website Click here to find out faculty member working in the area of the research in which the student wants to carry out project work. The student may contact the concerned faculty member and email a duly filled-in application for consideration and if the concerned faculty member is willing to accommodate the student's request, the F&E Office will send the offer letter to the student accordingly. Since its inception in September 2022, 16 students from different colleges have benefited from this programme.
To download the application, click the link below:
Terms and Conditions:
- An authorization/ permission letter issued by the principal/HOD should be produced for the stipulated duration of the programme at the time of joining
- Accommodation will not be provided by JNCASR. However, a database of availability of accommodation near JNCASR will be provided to choose suitable accommodation, if required.
- The duration of the internship may vary from 1 week to a few months. If it is for more than a week, the student should pay a fee of Rs.5000/- for up to one-semester duration. Additional fees for using chemicals, regents, etc. if any, in the lab, will be charged as decided by the guide/chair of the unit.
- No TA/DA and fellowships will be paid by JNCASR for undertaking project work.
- An undertaking regarding IPR be signed in the approved format after joining the internship programme.
- Medical facility at Dhanvantri (Health Centre) may be availed for consultation only. Suitable medical insurance should be taken to cover any unforeseen circumstances during the internship period.
- On successful completion of the internship and submission of the project report through the guide, a certificate will be issued mentioning the duration and the title of the project.
- The library, dining hall facilities, etc. may be availed on payment basics as applicable.
- The students will be governed by the rules and regulations as applicable to JNCASR students/R&D staff with regard to discipline, ethical practice, etc.