Apart from these programmes, the Centre also offers Short term Visiting Faculty Programme(SVFP) and Long term Visiting Faculty Programme(LVFP) in 2022 to faculty members working in educational institutions and scientists working in R & D laboratories, to work with the faculty of the Centre. This program has been of great benefit to a large number of young researchers as they are able to hone their skills or develop research facilities in their parent establishment after undergoing training and research in the Centre.
The faculty/scientist wanting to carry out research project work may visit the research units to find out whether any faculty member is working in the area of the research in which the faculty/scientist wants to carry out project work. If any, the faculty/scientist may contact the concerned faculty member, who, if willing, will inform the F&E Office with details to process the request and inform the faculty/scientist accordingly.
To download the application, click the link below:
Terms and Conditions:
- An authorization/ permission letter issued by HOD should be produced for the stipulated duration of the programme at the time of joining.
- Accommodation will not be provided by JNCASR. However, a database of availability of accommodation near JNCASR will be provided to choose suitable accommodation, if required.
- The duration of the project may vary from 1 week to a few months. If it is for more than a week, the faculty/scientist should pay a fee of Rs.10000/- for up to one semester duration. Additional fees for using chemicals, regents, etc. if any, in the lab, will be charged as decided by the guide/chair of the unit.
- No TA/DA and fellowships will be paid by JNCASR for undertaking project work.
- An undertaking regarding IPR be signed in the approved format after joining the internship programme.
- Medical facility at Dhanvantri (Health Centre) may be availed for consultation only. Suitable medical insurance should be taken to cover any unforeseen circumstances during the internship period.
- On successful completion of the programme and submission of the project report through the guide, a certificate will be issued mentioning the duration and the title of the project.
- The library, dining hall facilities, etc. may be availed on payment basics as applicable.
- The faculty/scientist will be governed by the rules and regulations as applicable to JNCASR students/R&D staff with regard to discipline, ethical practice, etc.