||Please read the program details (click here) where in the scope, duration and eligibility criteria for the GRIP are mentioned clearly.
||Please keep the following documents ready before filling up the form:
- Passport photo (jpg, colour with white background, 100kB max size)
- 10th Marksheet (pdf, 200 kB max size)
- 12th Marksheet (pdf, 200 kB max size)
- Transcripts (up to the current semester, pdf, 200kB max size)
- If completed B.Sc, then degree certificate (pdf, 200kB max size)
- Any other awards or internship certificates (combined pdf, 500kB max size)
- Two Referee Reports - Please download this template as a pdf file.
Get it filled up and signed by a referee who is familiar with your performance and work. Preferably she/he must be a regular faculty member either from your present institution or could be a previous internship guide. The referee has the option to send us the form directly to maintain confidentiality, so it is not mandatory for the applicant to upload the referee reports. Note: These letters are not mandatory for submission of the application, and can be submitted or sent later as well. However, supporting referee letters increase the chances of selection greatly, and applications without these will be at a disadvantage.
- Application fee payment receipt (screenshot-image or pdf) along with the other payment details (see below)
||Payment of the application fee (Rs.500, non-refundable) has to be made before the form can be submitted. Please read the eligibility criteria and make sure that you satisfy the criteria before making the payment. The payment can be made using any online mode (NEFT/UPI etc) to the following account:
- Account Name: JNCASR
- Account number: 50100196441438
- IFSC code: HDFC0004839
- Account Branch: Amruthahalli, Bangalore 560092
- Branch Code: 4839
- Purpose of payment: GRIP application fee
||The following payment details need to be mentioned in the application form:
- Date of transaction
- Transfer Reference Number
- Name of the account holder from which the transfer has been made
- A screenshot of the payment receipt, if available, should be kept handy, for uploading.
||Note: The fee paid for the processing of the application is non-refundable, and JNCASR will not be responsible for failed or incorrect transactions. For any other queries, please write to email@example.com or call us at 080-22082776, and register your query.
Applications for GRIP received until the deadline are being processed, and the results will be announced soon.
(last updated on 28th September 2021)